Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 1: Round Two

Day one, round two: feel great. 

Just finished my workout. I dread the but workout, on the floor. Something about getting on the floor I just don't like. Give me '08 Mat Workout with the chair any day. But this is boot camp. And I'm gonna make my booty look fine. 

I did 60 reps on the behind, 10 reps for 5 minutes on the arms, 50 reps on the abs, and 40 minutes for cardio. 

Food, was good. Hungry, but good. 

I felt naughty eat the choco chestnut pudding, since I haven't had sweets in nine days, but, I don't want to mess with the method. If Tracy says eat chocolate, dang right I'm going to eat it. Hey Tracy, want to tell me to eat a cookie?? Huh? Huh? 

Actually, I'm okay without that cookie. Feeling grown up. 

I actually don't like to think about what I want right now as far as food goes. Best for me just to not let my self think about it. 

A few months ago I asked my sister how she got so skinny. She used to be bigger than me, then one days she went and got herself supper skinny. She's Tracy's size, maybe smaller. Any how, she told me "I just stopped obsessing about food. I used to think about it constantly; always planning out what I would eat next; so I just stopped."

 What?? That's exactly me in a nutshell. But controlling your thoughts, doable, absolutely, I know, but nevertheless difficult. Something I haven't quite learned to manage. This blog may or may not be helping. Hmm, no still keeps me accountable to this goal. 

So that is what I have been working on since then. And maybe this boot camp will do the trick.

Because hey if it doesn't, I will never have to do it again. I may also curse Tracy's name. . . . but, I have an inkling that the method will work. If I do it.

Oh and I'm down one pound : )

PS-Thank you Marcia for the support! I really appreciate it!!


Picture by Franco Valiente

No comments:

Post a Comment